A Symantec publicou informação sobre um virus semelhante ao Stuxnet, baptizado Duqu (não confundir com o Conde Dooku).
• Executables using the Stuxnet source code have been discovered. They appear to have been developed since the last Stuxnet file was recovered.
• The executables are designed to capture information such as keystrokes and system information.
• Current analysis shows no code related to industrial control systems, exploits, or self-replication.
• The executables have been found in a limited number of organizations, including those involved in the manufacturing of industrial control systems.
• The exfiltrated data may be used to enable a future Stuxnet-like attack."
W32.Duqu: The Precursor to the Next Stuxnet