- 42% increase in targeted attacks in 2012.
- 31% of all targeted attacks aimed at businesses with less than 250 employees.
- One waterhole attack infected 500 organizations in a single day.
- 14 zero-day vulnerabilities.
- 32% of all mobile threats steal information.
- A single threat infected 600,000 Macs in 2012.
- Spam volume continued to decrease, with 69% of all email being spam.
- The number of phishing sites spoofing social networking sites increased 125%.
- Web-based attacks increased 30%.
- 5,291 new vulnerabilities discovered in 2012, 415 of them on mobile operating systems.
Symantec 2013 Internet Security Threat Report
Saiu recentemente o relatório de 2013 da Symantec. "Key Findings":